Mark Your Calendar – The Annual Bar-B-Que is Sunday, September 8, 2019

We are still finalizing plans for this years Annual Community Family Bar-B-Que. Here is what we have so far. Be sure to check back often as we complete our plans and update the page.

Sunday September 8, 2019

Opening Ceremonies –

Dinner –

Great Music –

              Some things to emjoy
Docent Tours of Museum House & Tool Shed

Hit & Miss Engine Demos

View the 1947 Byron Fire Engine & Byron Hot Springs Wagonette    

Visit the Resource Center

Tour the Eden Plain School & observe a lesson as taught in the 1800s      

Petting Zoo & Milking the Cow for young ones

2nd Annual Fantastic ECCHS Yard Sale

Saturday, October 12, 2019

We are in the planning stages for the 2nd Annual ECCHS Yard Sale. The Yard sale will be held October 12, 2019 so check back often for the times and hints of items to be included.

ECC Historical Society featured in 110 Magazine

Read the “Inside Story Of The ECC Historical Society” from the June/July issue of 110 Magazine.

Our Communities